Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here we go folks!

The inside currently.. what do you mean we need plumbing and electric... Naahhhhhh


Awww see its all done... NOT!

So we are T-72 hours from signing papers to our Dream House, at least I hope it becomes our dream house.

The home we are purchasing has been built with love and family mind, we will continue those plans and bring this house to its fullest potential :)

Heres the run down:
2600 Square Feet
4 acres
2 houses (1 guest house - yea fancy I know!- I will let you know how fancy 500sq ft is when I have lived in it with 2 kids, 2 dogs and a husband for a few months!)
5 Chickens
and a Barn Cat!

We have big plans and ideas for this house now its time to jump in and hope that our bank account and our marriage get us to the end!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Congratulations Sara! What an adventure! And exciting too! I am happy you found it. It looks really pretty. Can't wait to see the transformation.

    ReplyDelete